Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

We had a great holiday! We started out the day over at the elementary school with the school Halloween parade. 



After the parade we went to each of the kids classes to help with their class Halloween party. The kids are usually off track on Halloween so this was our first time doing school Halloween festivities and it was actually a lot more fun than I anticipated. Ryan said it was the best day of the school year so far.



After school, we did our annual pumpkin carving. The kids love carving pumpkins, it is so much fun to see how excited they get about it. 









Of course, we ended the night with Trick or Treating. The boys have always loved going out but this year they were determined to get a lot of candy and, of course, they accomplished their goal.
We had a great day! Hope everybody had a good time!

4 comments:

kir said...

So glad you got to enjoy the schooltime Halloween festivities--my kids love it every year!! And how about those giant jack-o-lanterns?! Totally impressive (and you know I love Miss M0rgan in her elephant suit)...
-Kirsten

Maranda said...

So fun! I love it when the kids get lots of candy...then I can eat it!

The kids look cute in their costumes.

Jen Paris said...

wow, Halloween looks like tons of fun. What have you been up to in the last EIGHT MONTHS????? ;)

Maranda said...

Rachel,

I am so sorry I haven't gotten back to you with the text messages. I don't have my phone with me right now, so I thought I'd drop you a line.

So yes, I do have pics from youth conf and girls camp. I have some on my blog you can look through the archives and just take them off of there or if you want to get em with a flash drive that is fine too.

I'll get back to ya on the other question. I have several recommendations:)

Sorry for not getting back to you until now. Hope you are doing well with that cute little Abby of yours.