Tuesday, July 1, 2008

School is finally out! (for a few weeks)


Today is Tyler's last day of First Grade. I say this all of the time, but I can't believe how fast time is flying by. I know it is a GOOD thing, but it makes me a little bit sad! Kind of bittersweet. As I dropped him off at school this morning and he turned to wave at me, I couldn't help but get teary eyed. He is growing up too fast! I asked him if he was excited for summer and he said he was but also a little bit sad because he was going to miss his teacher, Mrs. Frazier. She has been such a fantastic teacher this year! We have both LOVED her!!
Bring on Summer!!

1 comment:

Connie Robinson said...

I am so glad to see more friends blogging, since we never get together at least we can see what each other is up to.
To answer your question yes I took the pictures in my back yard. It was fun.
I am excited for you to get started blogging!